Thursday, July 15, 2010

Project 10 Pan - Facial Cleansers (& Masks/Exfoliators)

Uuuhh so I haven't been posting a lot lately. I'm terrible but atleast I'll apologize... I'm sorry!
So I'm back for the night with another P10P (Project 10 Pan) post. This time, I'm doing a mash up of Facial Cleansers and Exfoliators. I know a lot of guys n' gals hate P10P but I LOVE IT!! While I enjoy using 10 of my most cherished and hated products, others can't stand it & give up! I won't give up this fight, oh no I won't! When I do P10P I notice how much I have and how little I need in actuality. It keeps me from buying "back-up's", "spares", "extras" and things just for the heck of it!
Anddd because of of my No-Buy Oath, it's really boosting my resistance in shopping! I feel it is reaaaally helping my addiction but my friends just laugh it off..

With no further introduction, here is my list for Project 10 Pan Facial Cleanser (& masks/exfoliators).

1) The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser
2) The Body Shop The Body Shop Cucumber Cleansing Milk
3) L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser
5) Clinique Liquid Facial Soap
6) Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Gel
7) Freeman Beauty Good Stuff Organics Smoothing Facial Scrub
8) Freeman Beauty Good Stuff Organics Revitalizing Facial Mask
9) St. Ives Mineral Clay Firming Masque
10) Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It

It will take a fair amount of time to finish this project but I'm going to be dedicated as H***!!
I'm also thinking of doing reviews after I finish each product... but since I feel I have no readers, I'll wait for comments asking for them. Or I could just do a review for the heck of it & maybe someone will find my blog unexpectedly! I believe in destiny hence (makeupkismet) so instead of advertising myself 100%, I'll wait & see how many people eventually find me.
I'll confess, I did something bad! A few weeks ago I passed by The Body Shop to pick up their new deodorant and also grabbed the Passion Fruit Facial Cleansing Gel from their Originals line. While that goes against my No-Buy Oath, I'll have you know... I am shameless! The consequences of my actions are NO STARBUCKS FOR A MONTH. That's right, all of July I will NOT be sippin' on a delicious iced caffeinated beverage :(
I can still have my Tim Horton's Ice Cappucino but it's not the same as a Caramel Frappucino, which makes me want some Starbucks even more (sighhhh)!
The bright side is that balance IS restored because I am super close to finishing 1) The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser and 3) L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser! Please note that I use the L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser to wash my make-up brushes aswell as my face. I need to get rid of the product & I don't have a brush cleanser at this moment, so sue me! It's not cheating.. it's a loophole ;)

I think I've covered everything I had to for this post. I'll do a review for Aloe cleanser in my next post because it kind of excites me (even though the product itself is boring...). HA!

Bye-bye for now,
Ashley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com