Monday, October 18, 2010

QUICK Post!

Guess who (on accident!) found the highly coveted Urban Decay Book of Shadows III??
I'll give you a hint, her name is Ashley and this is her blog. That's right, I DID!
I know I said I'd quit with the haul and frequent purchase posts but this was TOO exciting to keep to myself. I was really just looking for the Urban Decay Naked Palette (just for kicks, wasn't really thinking of buying it!....) when I saw the Urban Decay BoS III on display. I got the LAST ONE. Next to it was the limited edition supersized Primer Potion... I woulda scooped that up but I think I'll do that when Sephora has their annual Friends & Family sale. Or atleast I think it's annual..

Enough with that here is my pretty picture:
 
For better swatches, I suggest you check out Christine's swatches on Temptalia and Karen's at Makeup and Beauty Blog!

Goodnight,
Ashley :)



P.S. Yes I know, I took my photo on my washing machine!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the UD palette!!! So pretty! I tried to get the Alice in Wonderland one but I could never get it at Sephora :/ The prices are crazy now! haha Hope you get tons of usage from this one!! :)

Ashley said...

I love my UD BoS but... It's so pretty I DON'T want to use it!
I wanted the Alice in Wonderland BoS but I was too much of a cheapo to buy it then. It's 100+ on eBay, I feel like such a fool :'(

Drew said...

Hi nice reading your bllog

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com