Friday, October 8, 2010

Spotted: Great Deals & Finds

Remember my Spotted: ELF @ Dollarama post? Well I have another one on random finds and deals I've come across recently. I'm too excited so I'll get right to it...

Rexall
is hosting yet ANOTHER 50% off sale on a particular make-up item.. Sometime before the Summer, Rexall hosted a 50% off sale on all LIP PRODUCTS and then they had another one for NAIL PRODUCTS. From October 22nd to the 29th, Rexall will have ALL mascaras 50% off regular price.I've checked their prices and it's similar to Shoppers Drug Mart prices. Don't worry though, with the 50% off, each mascara is either $10 or below. Higher end brands like PUPA, Elizabeth Arden and Emani will be a little over $10, I'm guessing. Be sure to check it out regardless and stock up on your staple mascara!

CARA, formerly known as The Face Shop is having a limited time sale on all Girlactik Beauty products. Buy ONE for $5 or buy TWO for $8. Better yet, buy THREE for $10!
If you don't know already, Girlactik Beauty used to have a stand in Sephora! Prices range from $14-$24+, this is a rough estimate but it is better priced than some drugstore cosmetics!

Wal-Mart now stocks Hard Candy in Canada. I've been longing for it!
I don't know how different the prices are compared to the US but I can give you some of the Canadian prices for comparison. The prices range from $4.98 to $8.98.
Eye Candy (glitter eye cream PLUS glitter liner) - $4.98
Plumping Serum, Hot Smudge eyeliner, Kal-Eye-Descope (baked eyeshadow duos),

Meteor-Eyes (baked glitter eyeshadows), Visibily Wet (shockingly glossy lip pencil), Painted Lady - $5.98
Blush Crush (marbelized baked blush) - $6.98
Button Your Lip (full color liquid lipstick), Outrageously Delicious (flavored body powder),
Nobody's Perfect, Welcome Matte, Moon Glow, Glitteratzi Body Spray - $7.98
So Baked Bronzer - $8.97


Missing prices: Tinted Moisturizer, Sheer Envy Primer, other lipglosses. I think the TM & Primer are $7.98 and the glosses should be $5.98.

Also at Wal-Mart, Wet n Wild products (certain few) are $2, $3, or $4. MEGA LAST Nail Color are $2, MEGA LAST Lip Colors are $3, Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios/Palettes and Blushes are $4 before taxes. I've seen the prices like this for awhile now but I'm not sure if it's on rollback. It may be permanent changes to prices but I wouldn't count on that so jump on it if you're interested!

Winners has Color Club nail polish sets (of seven) for $12.99. I think there are 6 different sets. Before taxes, each polish comes out to be $1.85. That isn't so bad and I hear the quality is beyond decent!

That's all I have for now but head on over to Sparkled Beauty for Weekly Flyer Deals and Canadian Daily Deals for .. well as the name suggests! See you all soon :)
Love,
Ashley

1 comments:

Canadian Daily Deals.com said...

Thank you so much for linking my site! :)
I am a makeup lover too, check me out productrater.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com