Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spotted: ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Collection

On a very fortunate visit to Zellers two weeks ago I found ONE Wet n Wild (limited edition) Pixie Holiday palette in Golden Goddess. A few days later, I trekked to three other Zellers in hopes that I would find the palettes in Night Elf and Sugar Plum Fairy. As luck would(n't) have it, I found Snow Sprite instead. My efforts have been wasted and time was lost.. lots of time.
On a brighter note: my theory that Zellers in B.C. was not selling this limited edition collection was wrong seeing as how I found Golden Goddess and Snow Sprite... I'm seriously curious as to why I didn't see this collection from October to December. Make-up junkies of B.C. must be quicker than I am. . . Anyhow, let's get on with this Spotted post!

As most of you know, Zellers is the only store that officially sells e.l.f. cosmetics. Canadians can also find certain e.l.f. products at Winners but the selection varies from store to store. (Forever 21 also sells repackaged/relabeled e.l.f. products but again, selection varies from store to store. If you check online, Forever 21 only sells certain relabeled e.l.f. items.)

During my fourth (and last) trek to Zellers I found the e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette:

Around the 32-piece eyeshadow palette are e.l.f. Beauty Book's which retail for $9.99. Many of you have seen these and know the price is twice the price as compared to online. I think Zellers now carries all editions of the Beauty Books and a few Beauty Encylopedia's. Don't quote me on this as my memory is hazy.
F.Y.I - The 32-piece eyeshadow palette is currently half off ($5) on e.l.f.'s website which means the price at Zellers is on par with the website.

Another interesting find from Zellers is the Conair 3-in-1 Soy Body Lotion Candle. My secret cam shot came out blurry so I Google'd the product:
                                           
I could only find a description and picture of the product on Conair's Canadian website so I'm not sure if this is sold all across North America.
The actual product is as candle, a lotion and massage oil; 3-in-1. The candle wax is actually soft and moldable. Simply dip and dig your fingers into the candle and massage to areas you want to lotion. Light it up and there's your candle. The melted candle is your massage oil!
I've smelled all of 6 of the candles and I must say, they smell good. The price is $6.79CAD before taxes so if you're interested in trying these new candle's by Conair, certain Zellers carry them.
Note: I have only seen the Conair 3-in-1 Soy Body Lotion Candle at 2 out of 4 locations.
I only found two new products but this Spotted post was a bit of read, sorry! I just wanted to talk a bit of my un-destiny with make-up *coughwetnwildcough*. Hope everyone has a safe weekend!

Love,
Ashley
.

2 comments:

dani@callitbeauty said...

i had no idea e.l.f. was sold in zellers! i definitely need to make a trek over to my nearest location to see if they have good products in stock.

Ashley said...

The selection of e.l.f. products vary from store to store. I hope you find the new Beauty Books because the previous e.l.f. kits being sold at Zellers were no good!

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com