Friday, October 14, 2011

Review: HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA AHA + BHA Face Wash

Looking back now, I see that the HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Face Wash was pure infatuation. Real love lies within the HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA AHA + BHA Face Wash.
"Tamago" means egg in Japanese and "hada" means skin. With TAMAGOHADA, you are meant to achieve egg like skin - the boiled and peeled kind. Clean, smooth, and clear skin? I am all for it. 


SAM_2037

"HadaLabo TAMAGOHADA  Daily Face Wash is infused with some keratin softening agents like AHA and BHA, which help to remove blackheads and impurities inside pores. It also improves dull skin tone and rough texture, leaving skin supple and smooth. Weak acid, low irritation, no fragrance, oil and alcohol.
"


I don't know which AHA HadaLabo is using but whether it's lactic or glycolic, it's gentle yet effective. The salicylic acid (BHA) must be in a very low concentration too because I haven't suffered tightness after using the cleanser. It painlessly washes away dry patches and fades scars quickly to but if it weren't for the crappy availability (it's essentially an online only product outside of Asia), I wouldn't cheat on it.

Available on Sasa for around $10USD/CAN. It's relatively cheap but adding shipping fees makes it relatively expensive. Look out for $29 free shipping deals but there's the usual $50 free shipping deal if you're impatient.

Bottom Line:
Isn't it obvious I'd recommend this? It's unbelievable how much I love this cleanser but combined with the HadaLabo GOKUJYUN Lotion, I've got the ultimate combination. Some might say it's
 the bread & butter of skincare!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com