Monday, November 28, 2011

Hong Kong Haul - 2011

The verdict is in and it looks like The Ultimate Splurge is going to go unpunished and today, I hope the same goes for the Hong Kong Haul. This haul is planned and only happens once a year too! So again, please remember that I do deserve to spoil myself now and then so.... go easy on me (again), okay? *Inserts innocent puppy dog eyes and hopeful smile here*

Before I begin, I want to share my favorite products from last year's hau
l:
1) Nexcare Acne Dressing - I will review this soon!
2) Hada Labo SHA Face Wash + SHA Lotion + Tamagohada AHA + BHA Face Wash
3) Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler
4) Kiss Me Heroine Make Mascara in Long & Curl + Volume & Curl
5) Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Big things like the mascaras were never formally reviewed but I'll eventually talk about them. But alas, onto the haul... *Insert whimpering here*


SAM_2515 1
Dejavu Fiberwig Extra Long, Lash Knockout; Fairydrops Platinum Film, Platinum Waterproof, Volume Burst, and HbG (LE)

Now before you judge me, I've got one thing to say: Asian mascaras work best for me so I stock up whenever I can! With that said, I will now decrease my experiments with American/Canadian mascaras. The drugstore aisles can tempt me all they want but I will show restraint, promise!


SAM_2512
Canmake Cream Cheek in Sweet Orange [10] & Heavenly Heart [11], Melty Nude Lip in Creamy Nude [02], Baby Pink [03], & Peach Beige [04]

Couldn't resist asking for more Canmake Cream Cheeks though... To confess, I haven't even gone through all of the cream cheeks from last year. I do plan on giving a few away though. Perhaps one or two may even make an appearance in a blog giveaway ;)
But everyone needs the perfect nude lipstick, right? The Melty Nude's are my attempt to find "The One"!

SAM_2496
Bioré UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence & Watery Mousse SPF+ PA+++

The "MOM, YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO FIND THIS FOR ME" purchase were the Bioré sunscreens. Sunscreen is a top priority and after reading countless rave reviews, I knew I HAD to try these.

SAM_2534
Hada Labo Air BB Cream, SHA Moisturizing Milk, SHA Moisturizing Cream; Beauty Formula Cucumber Body Cream; T-Sing Magnetic Nail Polish

Lastly, the items pictured above were accidental buy's. This happens each and every year, despite my very clear wishlist! Actually, none of these items were even on the wishlist so this is entirely not my fault.

Fortunately for my mother, this will be my last "big" Asian-cosmetic haul for the next year or two. What with The Ultimate Splurge and a few more items coming in the mail,  I simply cannot justify any more make up or skincare. I am a sick, sick person but at least I'll admit it, that counts for something right?

Right!? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com