Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've Got Mail - December 2011

December has been an unbelievably amazing month, even more so than November!
The month kicked off with my one year anniversary with the SO and the following day I had the greatest pleasure of meeting Dani and Tracy (two very cool Lipstick Bandits).

The amazing-ness didn't stop there of course. I also received a bunch of packages!

From
Beauty Crazed:

SAM_3116
SAM_3121
SAM_2950
SAM_3124

Ummmmmmm.... So I won the Beauty Crazed Fall contest winner... The SO mentioned with all these "wins" this year, people would start to think I'm hacking the contests in some way. I AM NOT, I SWEAR! But er, enough about this prize. Staring at it makes me feel guilty!

From Sigma:

SAM_3128

 Sigma was offering free worldwide shipping for Cyber Monday so I ordered the F80. The reviews aren't wrong - this brush is good. It gives my $46 Sephora brush a run for it's money.

From Sasa:

SAM_3107

Sasa had free shipping again so I ordered two back ups and a new facial wash. It took two visits to the post office to finally get my package. The first time I went the worker said I came a day too early but the delivery notice clearly stated that my package would be available on that day. What a waste of my time but better my time wasted than having my package lost or stolen!

Lastly, the last package of the year from the awesome SO:


SAM_3097
SAM_3078
SAM_3075
SAM_3089
SAM_3085
SAM_3082
SAM_3126

This is by far the best package from the SO this year. The Urban Decay Naked2 palette is an anniversary gift and a great one at that. Then we've got miscellaneous online steals, Sephora orders, Cyber Monday orders - the usual.

It's been a crazy month year, no? Words can not describe the happiness I feel. I am so grateful for everyone I've "met" through blogging this year. Hopefully I meet many more of my beauty blogger friends in 2012! Thank you all for continuously supporting Make Up Kismet, see you next year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com