Friday, December 9, 2011

Review: Soulstice Spa Vegan Nail Polish in Montreal

The sponsored swag bag at the VBB meet up covered all my bases - nails, makeup, and skincare. Stephen from Nail Polish Canada provided two nail polishes by Soulstice Spa; a vegan, cruelty-free, Big 3-free nail polish brand. In my bag was Odessa and Montreal but today I'll only be featuring Montreal.

Soulstice Spa names each polish after a city or place across the world. Montreal is a rich deep purple that is absolutely fitting for the colder seasons. Whether or not the colour matches the city, I think it's a cute idea and the fact that Montreal is a one coater (two if I'm sloppy) melts my heart even more.

SAM_3002
Montreal; 2 coats

The downside is the drying time (a full hour) and signs of tip wear show by the second day. A quick-drying top coat fixes the problem easily but it's something to think about.

Overall, Soulstice Spa is a good brand to look into if you're interested in vegan polishes. At $8.50 a pop, it's not the greatest pricing but obviously not the worst. It's worth the investment especially if you're sensitive to certain ingredients.

Product in this post was provided in the Vancouver Beauty Bloggers Swag Bag. I am not obligated to write a review nor compensated. All opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com