Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Ban: An Update ft. Random Beauty Snapshots

To make up for the lack of posts this month, I gathered a few snapshots of some beautiful palettes to fill the void.

P1020052
P1020045
P1020049

P1020048
P1020047

Am I forgiven now? I'll take that as a yes or a "I hate you, for flaunting your beautiful palettes, jerk".

The pictures 
were taken with my new camera which I am still learning how to use. I really should have paid attention in Photography 11 classes... Anyhow, about the ban - it's going good, really good! I haven't had any urges that need resisting and it helps that I haven't left my house much this month. Hopefully I can keep this up until the ban ends because I quite enjoy a fatter wallet and less cramped makeup drawers!

What about you guys, any updates on your bans or have decided to implement one? I wish I had more tips to share, maybe next month! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclosure

Make-Up Kismet is a personal blog written and edited by myself. This blog was created to share my experiences with whom ever reads it.

All reviews posted are written by me and are my honest opinions. All products reviewed are purchased by me for personal and/or review purposes unless stated otherwise. Each person is different, as are our experiences. With that said, I cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfying reaction to a product I review or recommend.

Photos on this blog are either from Google, other Bloggers or, my own. I try to depict all products as accurately as possible. I may edit photos for this purpose.



 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com